Central New York Nursing Collaborative to Advance Research and Evidence-Based Practice (CNY-NCARE)
To facilitate the collaboration of research activities through the conduct and promotion of research and the use of evidence-based practice to improve patient care in Central New York (CNY).
Bringing evidence to the point of care.
Elevate nursing research activities and the application of evidence-based practice to improve the health outcomes of the Central New York community.
- Determine barriers to information literacy in CNY;
- Communicate research and evidence-based practice (EBP) activities among colleagues in CNY;
- Generate synergy through the collaboration of nursing research/EBP activities in CNY;
- Offer conferences and workshops to disseminate current research activities and innovations;
- Inform stakeholders of our mission, goal, and objectives;
- Promote any and all activities deemed necessary to advance research and evidence-based practice
To Join CNY-NCARE
Please send your name, email address and affiliation to Joshua Purcell, MS, RN at [email protected]